Surround Sound & Dolby Atmos
Enjoy The Best Picture And Sound In The Comfort Of Your Home
This is possible, if you plan your sound correctly:
- Most current movies and television shows are recorded in a minimum 5.1 surround sound – but without the correct speakers, your quality of sound is compromised.
- Surround sound is designed for a 5-speaker sound system with 3 speakers in front of you, 2 behind you, and a subwoofer to handle the bass.
- If you are using your television speakers or have a less than 5-speaker system, the sound is compressed, reducing the audio clarity and giving you a less than ideal listening experience.
Home System Solutions installs surround sound systems specific to your home using a variety of in-room, in-wall, in-ceiling, and even invisible speakers making voice and sound tones clear and crisp.
For our true home theater fanatics out there, take your critical viewing room to the next level with a Dolby Atmos surround sound system.
- Dolby Atmos adds 4 overhead speakers to the traditional 5.1 system.
- Commonly referred to as 5.4.2 or 9.2, Home Systems Solutions and Dolby Atmos will provide you with a completely immersive cinematic experience that you won’t believe!
- We prefer Monitor Audio, James Loudspeaker, and Triad, some of the highest-quality speakers around.